An Online Program in Progressive Theology
Open to all who are interested in obtaining a foundation in theology and in the life of the Christian community.
Provides convenient online learning: participate on your own time schedule through the course period.
Different program levels for general interest, foundations in theology, and ministry preparation
Recognizing the critical importance of having informed lay and credentialed leadership in progressive faith communities, PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc. offers a range of stimulating, accessible, and affordable online resources for church leaders, faith explorers, pastors, and those discerning various vocations and callings within and outside the church community.
PATHWAYS is a known and widely respected progressive Christian educational program:
- Assessing ongoing needs for theological education in times of change that will promote justice, peace, equality, mutual understanding, and faithful stewardship in God’s world.
- Providing engaging and fully subscribed course offerings at beginning and more advanced levels facilitated by knowledgeable and committed practitioners.
- Maintaining a reliable, accessible, user-friendly, asynchronous state-of-the-art learning platform for creating, hosting, and administering secure online courses.
- Attracting effective and appropriately experienced leadership for the Board of Directors, academic advisors, and paid staff positions to insure visionary planning and responsive service on behalf of its constituency.
- Coordinating its work with appropriate denominational ministries and regional educational consortiums to ensure that PATHWAYS is self-sustaining and its resources are fully utilized.
OUR NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc., does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff and faculty, selection of volunteers and vendors, and admission of participants. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, faculty, participants, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and other clients.