Last updated: January 2019
PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.pathwaystheological.org (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). While the exact nature of the Personal Information may vary depending on the type of response or service requested, the following is a non-exclusive list of the types of Information that may be collected to the extent it is necessary and applicable for the intended purposes:
- First, middle and last name, previous names
- Street address, city, state, country, postal code
- Date of birth
- Country of origin
- Employment status and history
- Native language
- Email address
- Valid day or evening telephone number
- Cell phone number
- Current program of interest
- Number of previous credits earned or attempted
- Military affiliation
- Prior education history
- Certificate, licensure or other professional information
- High school diploma or GED
- Lead source
- Credit card number
- Social Networking content
- Learning, skill or career assessment and diagnostic data
- Career goals
- Video and / or audio media
- Other Information after you become a PATHWAYS student such as course assignments, grades and other educational records relating to your enrollment that may be required to be collected in the normal course of your studies
We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others except in accordance with this policy.
We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To determine your admissibility and to register you for your selected educational programs
- To contact you regarding your status with PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc.
- To provide requested products and services
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To administer promotions in which you have indicated an interest
- For our internal marketing purposes, which include, but are not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- For fostering communication and collaboration among members of your education institution community through Social Networks
- To analyze how Site and services are being accessed and used
- For investigation of information security and information asset protection-related incidents
- To test, correct and improve our content, applications and services
- To develop new applications, products and services
- For Online Behavioral Advertising purposes
- To improve student retention, Site and service performance, user experience and delivery
- To prevent potentially illegal activities (including illegal downloading of copyrighted materials)
- To investigate suspicious information that denotes illegal activity such as fraud
- To analyze academic and learning outcomes and preferences
- To analyze risk and business results
- To obtain payment for services that we provide to you
- To maintain educational and business records for reasonable periods
And/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit or security requirements applicable to PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be related to PATHWAYS programming.
If you do not wish to receive marketing email communications or direct mail communications from us, you may express your choice via email to email@example.com.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Privacy Rights
Under California’s Shine the Light law, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83, we provide California residents the ability to opt out of disclosures to Education Partners for direct marketing purposes. To opt out of these disclosures at no cost, email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATHWAYS Theological Education, Inc.
PO Box 897
Tucker, GA 30085